250mg Broad Spectrum CBD – Hempura premium CBD oil comes in 10 ml glass bottles with pipettes. The product contains 2.5% (250mg) of cannabidiol (CBD). It is made from cannabidiol (CBD) from supercritical CO2 extraction of industrial hemp (Cannabis sativa L.)
- Hempura Broad-Spectrum Pure refined extracts are manufactured from the same base extract as our Full-Spectrum Classic products but have been winterized, filtered and undergone a THC removal process after initial extraction. These filtration and refinement techniques allow specific compounds and elements to be removed, such as the original hemp plant constituents, leaving behind a highly activated, golden oil, containing a Pure cannabinoid and terpene extract
- The refinement procedure does inherently also remove a few other trace cannabinoids found in the Classic extract, meaning it is no more a true full-spectrum, but more a Broad-Spectrum Pure extract. Both extracts contain the same amount of CBD and work very similarly, just our pure extract has a less-broad cannabinoid spectrum for enhanced taste and natural purity. Both kinds of extract are similar in nature and effect but have very different tastes, so it is up to the consumer on which to choose
- Cannabinoids including CBD.
- Terpenes – The substance found in CBD oil that gives the unique scent of cannabis. They are also commonly found in herbs, fruits and plants.
- Flavonoids – Polyphenolic compounds that possess high anti-oxidant properties.
- Phytonutrients – Phytonutrients are the chemicals produced by hemp for it to stay potent & healthy.
- 100% natural cannabinoids with no artificial flavours, colours, or preservatives. Naturally organically grown with no harmful pesticides.
What is CBD?
The benefits of CBD in your life. Without leaving aside your favourite foods, desserts or drinks. Generally Cannabidiol, better known as CBD oil.
However, CBD is a popular natural remedy that is used for many diseases. Therefore, can be an integral part of a healthy and pure lifestyle. Thus It is a cannabinoid. Thus and one of the 104 chemical compounds. So that can be found in the cannabis or marijuana plant.
Hempura 250mg Broad Spectrum CBD Oil 2.5% • 10ml
Usually, CBD is not psychoactive and does not change the mental state of a person. Actually, This quality alone makes CBD attractive to those seeking pain relief. Without psychoactive effects. CBD has found its way in beauty products oils, and even food. Restaurants, bars, and cafes across the country. Also, are beginning to add CDB to the items on their menus.
CBD is a chemical compound. it is found in cannabis plants (both marijuana and hemp). Unlike THC, cannabidiol does not have any psychoactive properties. which means it can’t get you high. And while peer-reviewed studies are still needed. To substantiate the health benefits of CBD products. Many consumers are flocking to them for their potential. Therefore to help with everything from muscle aches to insomnia, anxiety, and psychosis.
What is CBD Oil?
The least processed form of the cannabis plant is hemp. Hemp contains most of the CBD that people use medicinally. Hemp and marijuana come from the same plant. Cannabis sativa. But the two are very different.
Over the years. The marijuana farmers have selectively bred their plants to contain high levels of THC. And other compounds that interested them. often because the compounds produced a smell or had another effect on the plant’s flowers.
However, hemp farmers have rarely modified the plant. These hemp plants are used to create CBD oil.
CBD oil is made by extracting CBD from the cannabis plant. Then dilute it with a carrier oil like olive or hemp seed oil.
CBD oil is a mega-trend in the beauty and wellness industries right now. And it’s larger than life in food and drink.
CBD can be found in everything, from mascara to lotions to cocktails. And it’s no wonder we’re adding the cannabis compound to everything. There’s increasing research. so that shows that CBD has many health benefits. Such as pain relief.Decreased anxiety and depression, and better sleep. CBD comes in a variety of forms. Such as oils, food, and beer. And body care products. The oil allows the most flexibility. you can drop some in your mouth. Before bed or create different recipes and infusions with it.
Hempura & Emerald Hemps en-devour to bring you only the best CBD & CBD OIL products, sourced from a selection of handpicked organic UK growers.